Christ Church- Durham Parish, 1692
One of the original 30 churches chartered in the Province of Maryland by the Colonial Assembly in 1692. Still in use is the church's communion service, a chalice and paten of London Silver of 1707. Stationed by the front gate is a replica of the ancient sundial which in colonial days determined the time of service.
Open daily year round; services at 11:00 A.M. each Sunday (10:00 A.M., July and August)
(Corner of Rte 425 & Durham)
8685 Ironsides Rd
Nanjemoy, MD 20662-3430