Christ Church- William & Mary Parish, 1692
William and Mary is one of th 30 original parishes created by the Establishment Act of 1692; records from 1694 show that a church was already in existence and was known as Picawaxon Parish. Valued possessions of the church include a silver Queen Anne chalice and paten. The Hallmarks reveal the silversmith and a date of 1700.
Services held 8:00 A. M. and 11:00 A.M. each Sunday (8:00 A.M. and 10:00 A. M. during the summer),
Tours by appointment only.
13050 Rock Point Rd
Newburg, MD 20664-2503