Charles County COVID 19 Restaurant Relief Grants
We are no long taking requests for applications.
Any locally-owned and operated Charles County based restaurant with primary business in the following NAICS Codes:
Franchise operations are eligible if they are locally owned and operated. All Applicants must demonstrate need for assistance on the application. Businesses that have already received a restaurant grant may apply again, but first time applicants will be given priority.
The maximum grant amount is $12,000. Each application will be reviewed by a Grant Review Committee to determine the actual grant amount for each applicant based on the application, supporting financial statements, and available funds. Those who have not applied for and received a restaurant grant from the State of Maryland and Charles County will be given first priority.
USE OF FUNDS:
Grants may be used for the following:
- Working capital, such as rent, payroll, and job training
- Purchase of equipment and services to expand outdoor dining, such as tents, heaters, warmers, and carts
- Infrastructure improvements, such as HVAC system upgrades
- Technology to support carry out and delivery
- Purchase of PPE and disposable food containers and utensils
- Sanitization services
WHEN: Grant applications will be accepted through Monday, May 10, 2021. Applications will be reviewed after the closing date, and all approved grants will be disbursed no later than June 30, 2021.