ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT operations update as of July 13, 2020:
As Charles County Government facilities reopen to the public, the Charles County Economic Development Department is continuing to work remotely; staff members are in the office as needed only.
- Meetings with the public are available by appointment; online and phone meetings preferred.
- In -person meetings are an option only when it is necessary to conduct business. Meetings at the EDD offices are by appointment only.
- Masks and 6’ distancing are required in the EDD offices at all times.
- For more information, contact info@MeetCharlesCounty.com or 301-885-1340.
In these challenging and uncertain circumstances, we’re working for you. Our County continues to maintain its dynamic and resourceful role in the Washington D.C. metro region by assisting businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Charles County Economic Development Department is keeping you informed with the latest updates and best resources available to help your business manage during this pandemic. These pages are regularly updated to ensure you have all the information at your fingertips.
Click here for:
- Who To Call List
- Charles County COVID-19 Business Grants
- Charles County COVID-19 Business Loans
- Charles County Back to Business Site
- Recovery Resources for Businesses
- Charles County Government COVID-19 Updates
We look forward to continuing our partnership with you.
Join Our Mailing List
Join our E-News mailing list to get notified weekly on any changes your business should know about.