Strategies for Marketing & Selling to the Federal Government
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (EDT)
6/10/21 8:00 AM (EDT)
Yasmin R. (301) 405-6550
Online Meeting (Live)
Government Contracting, Selling to Government
Government contractors are often subjected to strong competitions requiring that they pursue win strategies, often in coordination, with qualified teammates. In order to increase the likelihood of a contract award; contractors should have knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (“FAR”) and Small Business Administration (“SBA”) regulations in order to craft competitive teams and win strategies.
This 1 hour webinar will discuss the range of strategic considerations for increasing the likelihood of successful proposal evaluations and award.
- What is bid responsibility, responsiveness, bid criterion along with the best practices for increasing the likelihood of a win.
- What are is the basis for award and key considerations in adjusting win strategies to the basis for award
- Key considerations for negotiating teaming agreements, joint ventures and even proposing teammates of all sizes.
- Key considerations for structuring proposed teams in view of affiliation concerns.
- Key considerations for negotiating and/or challenging the terms of evaluation from market research up to the award phase.
- Strategies for negotiating through small business programs to win corresponding set-aside and sole sourcing opportunities
This program will help executives, corporate counsel, and compliance officers of U.S. companies that are selling through the US supply chain understand strategies for increasing the likelihood of successful proposal evaluations and award.