- Michael Mallinoff, county administrator, Charles County Government
- Darrell Brown, director, Charles County Department of Economic Development
Participants will learn how to:
- Register and certify their small business or minority-owned business with Charles County Government and the State of Maryland.
- Access county and state business resources and opportunities.
- Take advantage of the county’s business development programs, including its procurement and outreach programs, retention and expansion services, loan fund program, and marketing tools to help businesses grow.
Reservations are required. Contact Lucinia Mundy at MundyL@MeetCharlesCounty.com or call 301-885-1340 to RSVP. Citizens with special needs may contact the Maryland Relay Service at 711, or Relay Service TDD: 300-735-2258.